Oztan Airbrush Spray Tanning Premium Package
Superior Airbrush Tanning
Capitalise on the retail market opportunity with included retail and after care products and exceed all client expectations with all 5 professional spray tan colour choice to suit all skin types and every occasion.
This Premium Package combination includes the superior Oztan Airbrush System and Skylight Pop up Tan Tent.
Professional Online Airbrush Education Videos included with every Oztan Airbrush System with in salon training by Oztan educator available in some areas.
TOTAL VALUE $1784
Register for Wholesale Pricing
or 4 fortnightly payments of $348.75 with More info
Airbrush Tanning Premium Pack Includes:
- 0.5mm Airbrush Applicator
- 60PSI Compressor & Hose
- Skylight Pop up Tent
- Tan Me Golden Honey 2HR (Light) 7% DHA 1Ltr
- Tan Me Bondi Bronze 2HR (Med) 9% DHA 1 Ltr
- Tan Me Desert Oak 2HR (Dark) 12% DHA 1 Ltr
- Tan Me Fast (Med - Dark) 12% DHA 1 Ltr
- Tan Me Fast (Extra Dark) 16% DHA 1 Ltr
- Retail Products 4 x Self Tan 200ml, 4 x Tan Build 200ml, 4 x Kakadu Plum 200ml, 4 x Lemon Myrtle Shower Gel, 4 X Exfoliator Mitt
- POS Brochure Pack (50)
- Posters x 2
- Online Airbrush Education and Manual
- In salon training with Oztan educator available in some areas.
TOTAL VALUE $1784
Precision Airbrush Equipment
Precision product delivery with the Oztan Airbrush System guarantees flawless results every time.
The 60psi Airbrush Compressor delivers the active ingredients more evenly, so the tan develops more evenly, lasts longer and fades more evenly too.
Producing smaller, more concentrated spray droplets ensures a more even distribution of the active tanning ingredient leading to a more flawless and even tan development. This in turn generates a more even fading process.
Gravity Feed Airbrush Applicator - Never leaks
Quality stainless steel and aluminium is lightweight, long lasting and refreshingly the gravity feed pot never leaks.
With adjustable fan width allowing for artistic creativity and precise body contouring - all in under 5 minutes for a full body tan.
Whisper Quiet Function
At only 54 Db this is the quietest spray tan system on the market making it ideal for busy salons and spas not wanting to disturb other clients enjoying treatments.
Increase Your Profits
Less overspray means less cleaning and more profits for you.
Achieve an extra 10 tans per litre compared to the average plastic turbine system. Using only 35 – 40ml of tan solution per tan, that’s an extra $300 return per litre of tan solution.
25 tans x $35 = $875 ROI per litre (approximate)
How to Use
Professional Education Included with Every Airbrush
Achieving flawless results is not only dependent on outstanding products and equipment – education and the application process is vital to ensuring you are well equipped to achieve success with flawless results.
Therefore the Oztan Online Education Program included with every Oztan Airbrush System (or can be purchased separately) will guide you through everything you need to know about tanning.”
What your training includes:
- Airbrush system set up – settings, cleaning and maintenance.
- Product knowledge – active ingredients, colour bases – green, violet and balanced, how much to apply and processing times.
- My client – preparation, choosing the right colour and after care.
- Spraying your client – step-by-step flawless application technique.
- In salon training can also be arranged in some areas.
Whisper Quiet Compressor
Voltage: 220 – 240V
PSI: Max 60
Noise Level: 54 Decibel
Precision Airbrush Applicator 0.5mm
Materials: Stainless Steel and Aluminium
Gravity Feed Plastic Solution Pot 130ml
Coiled Air Hose 2 Metre.
Approximate 35 – 40ml Tan Solution required per full body spray tan.
One year manufacturers warranty + extended warranty for Oztan stockists (Conditions apply).
Skylight Pop up Tent
Base 116 x 116cm
Clear roof and upper walls to let the light in.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.